Grab this opportunity to meet kindred Pickleball players AND help the Sertoma Kids Speech and Therapy Clinic!
2800 Newtown Blvd
Sarasota, FL 34234
Saturday, November 13, 2021
Tournament Play Begins at 9:00 AM
Free with a $50 donation to Sertoma Kids
- Play with same ability players! Click here for player levels.
- Space limited to first 64 players who register. After that, players will be placed on a waiting list.
- Registration is free with $50 donation to Sertoma Kids via Flanzer Trust.
- All donations of $50 or more to Sertoma Kids are matched 1:1 by the Flanzer Trust.
EACH PLAYER RECEIVES:
- Continental breakfast
- After-party entrée of your choice provided by Surly Mermaid Food Truck
- 6 guaranteed tournament games
- Final championship games
- Great prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners
- Swag bag of Pickleball surprises
- Choice between a visor or towel
REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 1
Sign up today for Pickleball Fest 2021, benefitting Sertoma Kids Speech Clinic, by completing the form below. Your suggested donation of a minimum of $50 will be matched by the Flanzer Matching Grant program.
Registration is a two part process:
Step 1: Complete the registration form below
Step 2: Make payment for your participation through a donation to Sertoma Kids on the next screen.
The deadline to register is September 30
STEP 1: REGISTRATION FORM
Please fill out the following information to complete the first step of your registration process. Once you click the Register button below, you will be directed to a second page in order to make your payment/donation to Sertoma Kids, Inc.
Please note: A description of pickleball skill levels can be found here. Age and gender are asked to help us create competitive pods.