We are happy to report that due to overwhelming response,
Sertoma Kids’ Pickleball Fest 2021 is SOLD OUT.
Please plan to join us next year for a great time supporting a a great cause!
Grab this opportunity to meet kindred Pickleball players AND help the Sertoma Kids Speech and Therapy Clinic!
Newtown Estates Park
2800 Newtown Blvd
Sarasota, FL 34234
Saturday, November 13, 2021
Tournament Play Begins at 9:00 AM
Suggested $50 minimum donation to Sertoma Kids
- Play with same ability players! Click here for player levels.
- Space limited to first 64 registered players. After that, players will be placed on a waiting list.
- All donations up to $500 to Sertoma Kids are matched 1:1 by the Flanzer Philanthropic Trust.
- Can’t play but still want to support the event? Click here to make your donation today!
EACH PLAYER RECEIVES:
- Continental breakfast provided by Toasted Mango Cafe
- After-party entrée of your choice provided by Surly Mermaid Food Truck
- 6 guaranteed tournament games
- Final championship games
- Great prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners
- Swag bag of Pickleball surprises
- Choice between a visor or towel
- Spectators are encouraged and welcome!
- Themed baskets to be raffled off!
- A silent auction for BIG items!